[horde] Bug in horde_imap_client-2.4.0?

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Wed Dec 19 12:13:06 UTC 2012

Zitat von Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> After updating horde_imap_client to 2.4.0 Attachments are no longer
> shown in imp. Mails look like they don't have any file attached.
>
> After downgrading to 2.3.2 Attachments are shown again.
>
> Unfortunatly bugs.horde.org is not reachable at the moment, so I
> can't check the bugtracker nor create a new entry.
>
> regards
> Lukas

I experience the same problems. To make it more precise: If I attach a
file in IMP, the mail looks as if the file was attached (Added
"blabla.pdf" as an attachment.). An external recipient of the mail
sees the attachment and can as well open it. An internal recipient,
i.e. an IMP-user, cannot see the attachment but the mail size
indicates that there must be an attachment.

Before the upgrade to Horde_Imap_Client-2.4.0 there was a hint in the
sent-mail-folder "Attachment stripped: Original attachment type:"
which no longer showed up after the upgrade. This hint is no longer in
the mail.

After downgrading to 2.3.2 everything was "normal" again.
--
Viele Grüße
Jens