[horde] ActiveSync 2.0.12 update, error finding IMAP Server

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Wed Dec 26 12:30:58 UTC 2012

Zitat von Thomas Bühlmann <tomnet at tbuhl.ch>:

>> Hi Tom,
>> I think it's the same problem as I have:
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.user/28798
>>
>> Did you have a horde database backup before activesync broke for this user?
>> If yes, can you restore it for testing?
>>
>> In my case something in the database was wrong, after restore an
>> older backup activesync work again.
>> Every time only on user is affected.
>>
>> Samuel
>
> This helped indeed. Thank you!

That is the same problem as I have.
Searching with mike a long time for that, but he do not found the problem.
Interesting as well, we have now three people with this problem, and
all speak german.
Maybe a german umlaut (ö ä ü) is the problem? I do not know.

> Now the only problem i have is the subfolder not syncing.
> I belive this is because in the (old) database are also old message-ids.
> I'll have a look at this later.

Reset the activesync connection.

> I'll compare the two databases against each other, perhaps i might
> find something interesting.

I am really interested in the diff, I found only changed cache entries
in my diff.

Samuel