[horde] resetpassword with vpopmail

Mário Sérgio Candian mario.candian at copasa.com.br
Wed Dec 26 14:10:01 UTC 2012

Hi list.

I have a FreeBSD Server with Qmail and Vpopmail. My webmail is horde. Its
working fine, but I’d like to enable the resetpassword. My conf.php I have
this:

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';

The lib/Horde/Auth/application.php resetpassword is false. If I change to
“true”, I can see the page with alternate email address and the username.
But doesn’t work.

What I need to do to work this? Someone have horde with vpopmail and this
feature working?

I have many users that forgot the password, and I’d like to enable this to
help this users.

Someone here can help me?

Regards,

MS