[horde] ActiveSync can not send mail

"Michael Hübner" michael.huebner at gmx.net
Thu Dec 27 11:46:34 UTC 2012

Hello Thomas,

as logged in administrator check administration --> configuration --> horde --> activesync, there you can enter a folder under logging (which has to be writable by webserver user) e.g. /var/log/horde. Horde will generate a log file for each device in this folder.

Good luck,
Michael

-------- Original-Nachricht --------