[horde] ActiveSync 2.0.12 update, error finding IMAP Server

Tom Buehlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Fri Dec 28 12:45:13 UTC 2012

Hallo!
Sorry, haven't been near a computer last few days...
(and the silly mobile MUA only lets me top-post.. but that's another story..!)

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:
>
>> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>>

>>> Any chance the latest updates to Core and ActiveSync fix this?
>>
>> At the moment all my devices work, I have to test it some weeks.
>>
>> @ Tom,
>> did you have a chance to restore the database which broke
>> activesync and test it with:
>> Horde_Core-2.1.3
>> Horde_ActiveSync-2.0.14

@Michael

Yes, i restored the database, reset the device and everything works as
far as i can tell.
At this moment i am on

Horde_Core-2.1.3
Active-Sync-2.0.14

> Also, another user via IRC reported that enabling the IMAP cache
> fixes this issue for him. So in imp/config/backends.local.php set
> 'cache' => true.

Haven't tried this, but i'll test as soon as i have more time.
I still have the "defective" database archived.