[horde] ActiveSync - ERR: EMERGENCY - Unable to obtain the IMAP Client

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Jan 1 20:44:17 UTC 2013

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:

> Zitat von Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:
>
>> Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Driver::_getMailFolders()
>> 2013-01-01T15:04:04+00:00 ERR: [7057] Problem loading mail folders
>> from IMAP server:
>> 2013-01-01T15:04:04+00:00 ERR:
>> 2013-01-01T15:04:04+00:00 DEBUG: [7057] No folder changes found.

This, and all the similar problems resulting in these "Problem
becoming unauthenticated to IMP during the request for some reason. I
have not been able to find out why, when, or how this is happening.

The user would absolutely have never gotten this far without being
authenticated. So, at some point, the authentication is lost. My best
guess is that it is a session related issue, but I've through all that
code with a fine tooth comb and have been unable to find anything
other than what I have already fixed.

> @ Mike,
>
> this may be a problem of change the $_prefs['language'] in horde?
> I have this problem after change from german to english.

I have no idea why this would be a problem. I tried switching back and
forth to/from various languages - I even wiped my account, recreated
it while Horde was set to Deutsch, then changed it to English with no
problems.
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)