[horde] Missing "Apply filtering" button in dynamic mode for IMP 6.0.2

Laurent Mazet mazet+horde at softndesign.org
Tue Jan 1 21:49:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the new Horde version (ie 5.0.x). This version is truly
well polish and pleasant to use. Moreover it's easy to have a Horde 4
and the new Horde 5 on the same server using a different pear install
directory. Useful to test and keep old interface for users who don't
want to change roughly.

My setup is not up and running but I did not manage to get the "Apply
filtering" button in dynamic mode. I found the preference option to
activate it in the basic mode. I found some sections of code refering
to this feature (filter_menuitem or/and filter_any_mailbox) but I did
not found any clue from H4 equivalent sections. I've search in the
mailing archives without any success.

Is there's a way to restore this feature?

Regards,

     Laurent
Dr. Laurent Mazet   -=-  "Use the source, Luke"  -=-   mazet at softndesign.org