[horde] Create Default Address Book in Turba 4.01

Jacky Chan jackyc at wkg1.umac.mo
Wed Jan 2 03:26:21 UTC 2013

Hi there,

Once I setup the Turba, it cannot import any contact because it does not
have a new default address book to hold the imported contacts. It seems
"Favourite Recipients" does not formally an address book, it requires user
to create a new address book before real use. May I ask is there any way to
create the default address book upon user login the first time?

Thanks a lot!

Yours Sincerely,
Jacky Chan

---------
CHAN Hoi Kei, Jacky
Technical and User Support Section
Information and Communication Technology Office
University of Macau
DL: (853) 8397 8629 | FAX: (853) 2883 5606