[horde] Adding New Menu Item in IMP 6.0.2 Dynamic View

Jacky Chan jackyc at wkg1.umac.mo
Wed Jan 2 04:34:28 UTC 2013

Hi there,

May I know how to add new menu entry in IMP 6.0.2 dynamic view? I actually
have already added the new item in menu.php in horde/imp/config but the new
item doesn't show in dynamic view. Indeed, I am not sure whether it comes up
in basic view or not, I would like to ask how do to change back to basic
view instead? I have this configured in IMP 4.3, and it just worked out once
the menu.php is configured.

Thanks a lot!!

Yours Sincerely,
Jacky Chan

---------
CHAN Hoi Kei, Jacky
Technical and User Support Section
Information and Communication Technology Office
University of Macau
DL: (853) 8397 8629 | FAX: (853) 2883 5606