[horde] Themes for H5

wrobel at pardus.de wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Jan 4 07:35:22 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jānis <je at ktf.rtu.lv>:

> Hi!
>
> About a week ago I was arguing about the problems with colours used
> in Horde - after exploring a bit more I found that the only existing
> theme of Horde is conflicting with Obsidian Coast/Wonton soup themes
> used in KDE4.
>
> So - may be there is the designer being able and willing to develop
> theme for H5 not conflicting with "dark" themes like mentioned above?

One option might be to request one or two lighter themes from the
designers that did the redesign (http://no-agency.de/) for Horde LLC.
The collaboration with them was quite okay and the price was fair. I
could ask them for a quote if there is interest within the community
to fund additional themes.

On the other hand I consider the new design reduced enough to make it
easy to switch the general color theme. I've already seen Intra2Net
switching from green to blue (http://demo.intranator.de/ -> select
"Groupware" in the left menu).

Cheers,

Gunnar