[horde] Missing "Apply filtering" button in dynamic mode for IMP 6.0.2

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jan 4 21:15:22 UTC 2013

> Zitat von Laurent Mazet <mazet+horde at softndesign.org>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for the new Horde version (ie 5.0.x). This version is truly
>> well polish and pleasant to use. Moreover it's easy to have a Horde
>> 4 and the new Horde 5 on the same server using a different pear
>> install directory. Useful to test and keep old interface for users
>> who don't want to change roughly.
>>
>> My setup is not up and running but I did not manage to get the
>> "Apply filtering" button in dynamic mode. I found the preference
>> option to activate it in the basic mode. I found some sections of
>> code refering to this feature (filter_menuitem or/and
>> filter_any_mailbox) but I did not found any clue from H4 equivalent
>> sections. I've search in the mailing archives without any success.
>>
>> Is there's a way to restore this feature?
>
> Looks like it's still missing from the dynamic view.

This was previously in the dynamic view (there are references to
filter_any_mailbox and IMP::applyFilters() in IMP_Dynamic_Mailbox, and
there is reference to the DOM ID 'applyfilterlink' in
imp/js/dimpbase.js).  Looks like it was improperly removed from the
display templates during during the theme overhaul.

michael