[horde] error in dynamic interface with kronolith

Thomas Bühlmann tomnet at tbuhl.ch
Thu Jan 10 17:17:47 UTC 2013

Hello all!

My users are experiencing a problem in kronolith dynamic interface.
If a user clicks on "new event"( and several other buttons too) nothing
happens.
In the traditionan view everything works as expected.
Also imp and mnemo work perfectly in dynamic view.
I could track this down to this  JS Type Error:

TypeError: $(...) is null @ kronolith.js Line 5415

What i wonder about, i don't see this behaviour on my test sytem.
I tried to deactivate the JS Cache in Horde but that didn't help.
Can anybody give me a idea where i can try further?

Thank you

--Tom