[horde] Adding an external link to a topbar leave node only possible through workarounds?

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Jan 17 10:41:09 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just spotted this howto on the wiki, which allows you to add external
links to the sidebar by faking an application entry. Unfortunately this
makes the pseudo app appear in places like preferences tab.

http://wiki.horde.org/CustomizeMenu

Horde also has "heading" entries but they are not shown when they are
leave nodes (no app grouped below them) - even when they contain an
'url' parameter.

This looks wrong to me.
There is also a "topbar" setting but it seems not to serve this use case

Is this a bug or am I just missing something?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de