[horde] Addressbook settings in mail composing preferences are not saved

Mehmet Giritli mgiritli at giritli.eu
Mon Jan 21 11:54:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am trying to set the addressbooks to use when searching or expanding
addresses, which can be set in preferences -> mail -> compose ->
addressbooks. All the addressbooks that I have are in the list on the
right, named "Selected addressbooks". I can move the addressbooks I
don't want to be sued to the left, named "available addressbooks". The
settings are kept within a session. But if I log out, the settings are
forgotten. This happens with only this particular setting. I tested
other settings and everything is saved properly expect this one. I am
kind of confused, is this a bug I should report? It was working ok with
horde 4 and co :-/.

I thought first to ask if it was a configuration error I was missing out
on before reporting a bug.

Thanks in advance.
M. Giritli