[horde] horde + sugarcrm

Jens-Uwe Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Mon Jan 21 21:04:02 UTC 2013

Hi Ralf,

Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Has anybody coexisting horde and sugarcrm? What interfaces do you use
> or would you want to use, if not yet implemented?

we're accessing both systems via the same web server... if that
already qualifies as "co-existence", then the answer is "yes" ;)

As always, shared data sources are of major interest - both for
authentication & authorization of users, and for storing contacts. And
since both systems manage event data... why not? ;)

But to us, that's nothing that would justify a business case.

Regards,
Jens

--
Jens-U. Mozdzen                         voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : jmozdzen at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983