[horde] Webmail notifier

Jeff McGuire jmcguire at rumc.org
Tue Jan 22 12:45:16 UTC 2013

Hello

This is my first contact with the Horde community.

I use Horde in association with Webmail from MediaTemple.net servers.

I am wondering if there is a setting or plugin that will allow a user to receive a notification e-mail to a forwarding e-mail address upon receipt of their webmail.  Does that make sense?  IOW, "you've got mail" in their personal Outlook account and then go to Horde webmail site to read and respond.  This would be similar to a notification received when someone responds to a forum post.

Much appreciated!

Jeff