[horde] unable to reset permission bits for ActiveSync

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Jan 22 13:35:03 UTC 2013

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
> Zitat von Jens-Uwe Mozdzen <jmozdzen at nde.ag>:
>> Hi *,
>> [...]
>
> So you are basically saying that you cannot permanently unset
> permissions in the permissions interface? Cannot reproduce.

Yes, that sums it up quite nicely.

I'll test it again when I'm back "at home" and have a closer look at
what actually happens in the code. I had a look at the debug log
already, but nothing out of the ordinary showed up yet.

I'll especially be paying closer attention to behavior changes when I
completely turn off Horde caching, which has been causing "side
effects" lately.

Regards,
Jens