[horde] Migration issues from horde 3 to 5

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Feb 1 18:03:07 UTC 2013

Hello,

First of all, many thanks to this list for the helpful ideas, that
enabled me to work out most of the issues with migrating my distro's
horde install from horde 3.3.13, and other up to date horde modules,
to horde 5, and other horde modules.  My install is current as of today.

I have most things working, but I have a few additional questions
about what I'm seeing during the upgrade process.

When I run the horde-db-migrate script, I see the below in my logs.

== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
bennettj at thebennetthome.com Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
nikki at thebennetthome.com Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.
== 18 KronolithUpgradeCategoriesToTags: Unable to find Share:
f67965b40d06fdfcb0165a744f4ebf28 Skipping.

There are quite a few of these entries.  These shares are present when
looking at my horde3 install at administration, datatree, and in the
mysql database I use for horde in horde_datatree.  Are these just log
noise outputs, or am I not doing something incorrect?  From what I can
tell, everything seems to be correct and working fine after the
upgrade, but I haven't had time to do real extensive testing.

I also run the various convert-datatree-shares-to-sql scripts.  After
running the horde-db-migrate script.  Again, most of the data seems to
be OK, except I have some issues with Turba and each users's personal
address book.

For my particular account, I have multiple address books.  Under
Turba, my personal address book is listed twice on the UI in the left
pane under address books.  One of them is my actual personal address
book, and the other one is somehow linked to a different address book
entirely. The one it links to is also listed under address books and
works fine.  Clicking on the duplicate address book actually tkes me
to the one it's linked to.  Not sure if that makes much sense, but
this is what I am seeing.  Actually, it might make more sense to say
that it is linking to the first listed address book on the UI.

Looking in mysql via phpmyadmin, I see the duplicate entries for my
personal address book.  I see the the same entry under the
attribute_name field, but under the share_name field, the values
listed are my username that I login with, and the other looks like a
share name.   The entry with my username has a null value in the
attribute_params field, the one with the sharename has values in that
field.  If I delete the entry that has my username under the shar_name
field, then go back to address book, then that corrects the issue, I'm
seeing.

This behavior is seen for all users, so I'd rather not have to
manually do this for all.

I checked the old horde DB, horde_prefs table in the default_dir and
pref_name, fields, and there aren't duplicate entries.

I have both DB's and should be able to provide more info if needed to
help me solve what's going on.

Thanks,

John Bennett