[horde] Horde Webmail install

Robert Moldenhauer robert at coe.neu.edu
Fri Feb 1 19:58:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I installed the latest version of horde webmail (imp) using pear, I can get to the test page and verify that my IMAP sever works.  But I can't login and I can't create a user to login.  The IMAP server lies on a different host within the same domain.  I've tried logging in with a full email address, I've tried editing the users table to add a user.  Nothing allows me to login.  The instructions say go to /admin/config, but that requires a login.  I can't seem to find any way in.

I have tried to create a servers.php file in the imp/config folder but that doesn't do anything.

So two questions
1) How do I administer a site that has no admin login
2) How do I set it up to login to the SMTP mail server, there is no ail local to the horde machine.

Thank you for your help,

Robert