[horde] Horde emails loading problem

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Wed Feb 6 12:06:21 UTC 2013

> Hi all,
>
> I am using horde as an interface to view my mails and facing problem in
> lot of time to load all the emails and when scrolling up/down it hangs and
> to search any message also.
>
> Do we have any option in Horde that will load a particular (50) mails at a
> time and on clicking next i will show next 50 mails ?
>
> Regards
> Megha Garg

Without some more information on what versions of Horde / Imp
(assuming you use Imp, horde doesn't let you view mails), how it is
hosted, what system is hosting the email Horde is allowing you to
access (IMAP?), how many emails you are talking about, do you have
admin access, etc., etc., your question is like going to a doctor and
saying "I have a pain" and nothing else and expecting him / her to be
able to help you... :)

Having said that, more recent versions of Imp using the dynamic
interface do only load a few emails at a time, but everything is pure
guesswork from your email.

Simon.

--
Simon Wilson