[horde] Administrator access to Horde

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Feb 13 20:18:20 UTC 2013

Maurício José T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica C. C. F. - UFRJ
mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Tel.: (21) 2562-6544

----- Mensagem de vilius at lnk.lt ---------
     Data: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:23:55 +0200
     De: Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>
  Assunto: Re: [horde] Administrator access to Horde
       Para: horde at lists.horde.org

>> Hello everybody!
>
>> I finished installing Horde 5.0.4 on Debian Lenny and set the auth driver as
>> sql.
>
>> I can login with two users I created in horde_users table.

No need to create users in Horde. Horde can authenticate users via
IMAP, for example.

>> I can't no more log into Horde as administrator .

Rename /horde/config/conf.php to /horde/config/conf.php.old and
restart configuring it, you will be given administrator access, but
read INSTALL first  (http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/INSTALL).

----- Final da mensagem de vilius at lnk.lt -----