[horde] "No From address given" after 5.0.4 upgrade

Oscar del Rio delrio at mie.utoronto.ca
Wed Feb 13 21:19:53 UTC 2013

After yesterday's upgrade to Horde 5.0.4, I am getting "No From address
given" when sending calendar invitations out.

I also noticed in the Horde Portal that the email address in the TopBar
is missing:  "User Name <>" where it used to be "User Name <email address>".
A customization of mine to display username/email in the TopBar, is also
missing the email address.  The code that was added was

htmlspecialchars($GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('Horde_Core_Factory_Identity')->create()->getDefaultFromAddress(true));

as if getDefaultFromAddress() is failing to return the identity's email
address.

Anyone else seen this?

Thanks.