[horde] Upgarding from Hord4 to 5.0.3/5.0.4

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Thu Feb 14 14:43:41 UTC 2013

*Hi,

after upgrading from Horde 4 Webmail to 5.0.3 and then to 5.0.4
(Horde_Prefs updated today) I'm expieriencing the following Problems:

- Since 5.0.4 this is happening very often: Fatal error*: Base lambda
function for closure not found in
*/var/www/buero/web/mywebmaildomain.de/webmail/config/prefs.php* on line
*346
I run Debian with php5.3.3-7+squeeze14 with mod_fcgi. I have enabled APC
and use it as caching backend for Horde. Should I switch to another
caching backend or disable APC completly (wich I really would like to
avoid)?

- Since 5.0.3 the pref sidebar_width for horde is ignored for me, and so
the "Neuer Termin", "Neuer Kontakt" (german) etc. is only partly
visible. It would be good, if the sidebar would be draggable as in IMP.

- Since 5.0.4 signatures don't work. I can see them in my identities,
but they won't get inserted, when I create a new message.

As always: Keep up the good work and thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Anton

*