[horde] Upgarding from Hord4 to 5.0.3/5.0.4

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Mon Feb 18 08:43:41 UTC 2013

Am 14.02.2013 16:33, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:

> Quoting Anton Köstlbacher <horde3 at dingsbums.org>:
>
>> *Hi,
>>
>> after upgrading from Horde 4 Webmail to 5.0.3 and then to 5.0.4
>> (Horde_Prefs updated today) I'm expieriencing the following Problems:
>>
>> - Since 5.0.4 this is happening very often: Fatal error*: Base lambda
>> function for closure not found in
>> */var/www/buero/web/mywebmaildomain.de/webmail/config/prefs.php* on
>> line *346
>> I run Debian with php5.3.3-7+squeeze14 with mod_fcgi. I have enabled
>> APC and use it as caching backend for Horde. Should I switch to
>> another caching backend or disable APC completly (wich I really would
>> like to avoid)?
>
> Your choice if you use a different caching backend, but you must
> disable APC.  I personally moved to xCache when this problem presented
> itself.

Ok, xcache works, but every now and then I get error messages, which
disapear after reloading the page:

*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/Services/Weather.php*
on line *167*

*Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in */usr/share/php/Services/Weather.php* on line *167*