[horde] Error sending email thru GMail after password change

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:55:02 UTC 2013

Hi maillist!  I have recently (yesterday) changed my GMail password, and
since then, I cannot send emails using my Horde setup.  I get this error
message:

There was an error sending your message: Failed to set sender:
xxxxxxx at gmail.com [SMTP: Invalid response code received from server (code:
530, response: 5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at 5.5.1
http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=14257 ng6sm3741423igc.7
- gsmtp)]

Strange thing is, I can login in Horde using my new Gmail password and my
usual email address.    Also, I can get emails just fine.  The only thing
that doesnt work is sending emails.

What do I need to do now to fix this??

Thanks!!!