[horde] Shockwave objects

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:32:26 UTC 2013

On 19 February 2013 12:09, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Google Voice allows you to create call me widgets - this is great for
>> WHUPS and VIP users who need special support.  How could I add this to
>> the portal of selected users and or the WHUPS interface?
>>
>> <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
>> data="https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webCallButton"
>> width="230" height="85"><param name="movie"
>> value="https://clients4.google.com/voice/embed/webCallButton" /><param
>> name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="FlashVars"
>> value="id=redacted&style=0" /></object>
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Simon
>

> Create a new Horde_Block for this widget. Start by copying an existing
> block, then customize it.

I see no way to copy a block and then edit it - either in my portal or
in the Configuration/Portal Blocks section.

If I add an existing block to my portal (say viewing an external
website which would fit best), my edit options do not extend to
renaming it or viewing the source, or anything like that.

I'm wondering why there's no predefined template for adding html code anyway.

Simon