[horde] Session overflow

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:57:53 UTC 2013

Hi Claude,

Thank you for bring this to my attention, I have been wondering why
horde is always loging me out when I have the session timeout set to
0. I changed the mysql column per your instructions and haven't had a
problem since. Hopefully this won't cause a problem for upgrades.

I really don't consider myself a "poweruser", whatever that may mean,
but this fix is a good one regardless of what type of user one is.

Thanks again
Gary