[horde] Upgarding from Hord4 to 5.0.3/5.0.4

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Wed Feb 20 16:51:00 UTC 2013

Am 20.02.2013 10:12, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> Am 18.02.2013 16:50, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
>>
>> Quoting Anton Köstlbacher <horde3 at dingsbums.org>:

>>> Ok, xcache works, but every now and then I get error messages, which
>>> disapear after reloading the page:
>>>
>>> *Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
>>> 'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in
>>> */usr/share/php/Services/Weather.php* on line *167*
>>>
>>> *Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
>>> deprecated in */usr/share/php/Services/Weather.php* on line *167*
>>
>> These are warnings coming from an external PEAR library, not from Horde.
>>
> The part "Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class 'Horde_ErrorHandler'
> not found" made me think it has to do with Horde. The only solution
> for me is to either uninstall pear/Services_Weather-1.4.7 or to
> deactivate xcache.

Has anyone expierienced a similar phenomenon with xcache? I get the
following messages quite regularly when opening admin/config:

*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *650*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *697*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *757*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *786*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *914*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *1577*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *1607*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *2038*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Config.php* on
line *2091*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Registry.php* on
line *322*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Registry.php* on
line *1450*
*Warning*: Invalid callback Horde_ErrorHandler::errorHandler, class
'Horde_ErrorHandler' not found in */usr/share/php/PEAR/Registry.php* on
line *1458*