[horde] language and timezone user pref

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Fri Feb 22 17:01:55 UTC 2013

Am 21.02.2013 12:46, schrieb Anton Köstlbacher:
> Hi again,
>
> for posting more understandable on the mailinglists I wanted to change
> the ui-language of my H5-installation to english. On horde-login I chose
> english (British), but after loging in, everything was in german again.
> So I went to the language and timezone prefs page and found to empty
> dropdown-lists. I couldn't find anything on the lists on this problem.
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Best Regards,
> Anton

I still couldn't find a solution:

- Gettext and all locales on the system (debian squeeze) are installed
- There are no language/timezone-prefs set in the DB
- H5 detects correctly my browser-language (tested german and english)
and shows a translated ui, so translations are working.

The dropdown menues for language and timezones in

http://mywebmail.xyc/services/prefs.php?app=horde&group=language

are empty. Anything I could try?