[horde] Horde 5 browser compatibility

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Feb 26 12:19:20 UTC 2013

Zitat von Héctor Moreno Blanco <hmoreno at gmv.com>:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I cannot find a specific document where the browser compatibility is
> showed. Which browsers are compatible and which ones have problems
> with horde5?
>
> Thank you very much in advanced.
> Kind regards.

We support any browser. It depends on the browser which mode you can
use though. The matrix for that is too complex for a simple list. The
dependencies are partially on browser features, and partially on
browser versions. That's why we have the Automatic mode which picks
the correct mode for each browser and application.
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project