[horde] Kronolith creates two attachments in a meeting invite

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Tue Feb 26 12:33:43 UTC 2013

----- Message from Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> ---------
    Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:15:56 +0100
    From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
Subject: Re: [horde] Kronolith creates two attachments in a meeting invite
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Zitat von Simon Wilson <simon at simonandkate.net>:
>
>> An invitation originated in Kronolith from another account to me
>> generates an invitation email with the following structure:

<snip>

>> Apple devices show them both independently - is this just Apple
>> Mail being broken?
>>
>> Simon
>>
>> --
>> Simon Wilson
>> M: 0400 12 11 16
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9854
> --
> Jan Schneider

Thanks Jan. So if I'm reading that correctly, 9854 and associated git
commit have changed Kronolith to generate the new message format
structure that Apple Mail is seeing as two .ics attachments? Is that a
correct interpretation? If it is that's fine, I'll let all my users
know to ignore it.

We are running Kronolith 4.0.4 btw.

Simon.

--