[horde] Fwd: Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte Protokollversion

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Feb 27 15:24:31 UTC 2013

One more time, maybe without the S/MIME signature?

----- Forwarded message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----
     Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:48:31 -0500
     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [horde] Ungültige Serveradresse oder nicht unterstützte
Protokollversion
       To: horde at lists.horde.org

Quoting "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>:

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>>> Hi List,
>>>
>>> can you please help me with the following?
>>>
>>> Having Samsung S3 Mini, using the Exchange connector to sync with
>>> Horde, it worked some days ago, but now it stoppen with this error
>>> message:
>>>

>>> Eine ungültige Serveradresse wurde eingegeben oder Server benötigt
>>> eine Protokollversion, die nicht über E-Mail unterstützt wird.
>>>
>>> I did not change anything, just always upgraded via pear.
>>> Same problem appearing with iPhone5. Last Mails from 22.2.2013, no
>>> more coming in.

When was the last time you upgraded the Horde/ActiveSync package, or
the Horde/Core package, and from what version(s)?

Have you accidentally changed or overwritten any config settings? Is
AS enabled in the config and at the highest supported version (12.1)?

>>> I reset the phone in Horde already, wanted to start from scratch,
>>> but this also didnt solve the problem.
>>>
>>> I also changed servername to server IP in the Smartphone, same error
>>> message comes up.

This would only work if your rewrite rule works for the IP address
also anyway.

>>> Any idea how to fix since nothing appears in the syslog?

Ensure your horde log is set to DEBUG and also enable the ActiveSync
log in the configuration. If all else fails you will need to wire
trace a non-ssl attempt to connect.