[horde] horde-alarms error

Christian Schmidt Christian.Schmidt at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 27 17:08:54 UTC 2013

Hello Jan,

Jan Schneider, 27.02.2013 (d.m.y):

> Sounds like an invalid email address in either one of the
> identities, or one of the custom alarm notification addresses.

Where (in which SQL table) will these addresses be stored?

> This probably shouldn't halt the complete alarm script though, so please
> create a ticket.

As I stated before: Mail notification worked for me - in spite of the
error messages.

I'll first try to take a look at the notification addresses and then
create a ticket.

Thank you!

Gruss/Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.