[horde] Horde 5 browser compatibility

Mauricio Jose T. Tecles mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Thu Feb 28 13:46:52 UTC 2013

----- Mensagem de hmoreno at gmv.com ---------
     Data: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:41:18 +0000
     De: Héctor Moreno Blanco <hmoreno at gmv.com>
  Assunto: Re: [horde] Horde 5 browser compatibility
       Para: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>, "horde at lists.horde.org"
<horde at lists.horde.org>

> Hello Jan,
>
> How about IE8 and previous versions of IE? We are having problems
> with these versions.

When using IE8 here, Horde 5 present the information below:

"You are using an old, unsupported version of Internet Explorer. You
need at least Internet Explorer 8. If you already run IE8 or higher,
disable the Compatibility View. Minimal view will be used until you
upgrade your browser."

Maurício José T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofísica C. C. F. - UFRJ
mtecles at biof.ufrj.br