[horde] AS email not current

Simon Wilson simon at simonandkate.net
Sat Mar 2 00:27:57 UTC 2013

In anticipation of the changes coming with improved calendar
integration as discussed elsewhere on list and in bug 12056, I have
kicked up AS email syncing on my devices, as I assume it will need to
be active (?).

Now to my issue. AS synced email is chronically out of date.

Here are two screenshots from my iPhone:

First one is my inbox according to H5 AS

http://www.simonandkate.net/img/as1.png

Second one is my inbox according to IMAP:

http://www.simonandkate.net/img/as2.png

The differences are many. And they are not 'just done, wait for a
sync', these are emails that I filed or deleted last night in Imp, 12
hours ago. Refreshing iPhone's mail view does not change it.

I know AS only does a full sync in certain circumstances, but this
really makes it difficult to rely on. I do not have the same sync
issues with 2 other Exchange AS accounts on the iOS devices.

Help?

Simon

--
Simon Wilson