[horde] Upgrading.

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Sun Mar 3 22:02:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

> On 1 Mar 2013 15:16, "Simon Brereton" <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 1 March 2013 14:56, Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>> > Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>> On 28 February 2013

>> > horde/Core
>>
>> Having all ready done an upgrade -f (which I'm told will do all
>> packages - and indeed it did), my confidence that this would help
>> wasn't high.  Nonetheless, I've done and can see no change.
>>
>> There appears to be nothing in either log this time.

> If I redo this by completely wiping the directory, can I save the config
> files and just restore them once I've redone the setup? (It's a separate
> pear install).

> What if I  wipe it and move to a git install for staging - will I  be able
> to restore the current configs?

The  issue is not with your install, but with the configuration files.
This is from one of your emails:

[Fri Mar 01 08:58:19 2013] [error] [client 178.15.66.53] PHP Warning:
include(/usr/share/horde-beta/config/conf.php): failed to open stream:
Permission denied in /usr/share/php/Horde.php on line 819

P.S.  You  really  should  separate  different  issues  into different
threads. It's hard to follow.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius