[horde] Changes to config/conf.php

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 12:38:55 UTC 2013

On 4 March 2013 13:27, Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Now that I have access to my horde install again, I return to the
> question of what has changed?
>
> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/CHANGES says the only changes are
> to update french translations.  It's not clear to me, then why I need
> to regenerate the config and what will change if I do.
>
> Is there something I've missed in how this should be handled?
>
> Thanks.

What I did was do a manual backup to config/conf.bak.php, generate the
config and then do a diff..

mail:/usr/share/horde-beta# diff config/conf.php config/conf.bak.php
3c3
< $conf['activesync']['outlookdiscovery'] = false;

I don't know when this was added, but it doesn't look like it was
added from 5.0.2 (the version I upgraded from).

Simon