[horde] GIT questions..

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 16:19:35 UTC 2013

Hi

I've never used git before, but it seems like now would be a good time
to start.  However, I have a few questions.  I hope you can help.

Of the available repos, which one should I pull if I just want to set
up a horde instance?
horde - Horde application code
horde-support - Support code
horde-web - Website source code

I already have a fully functioning horde install on this system - will
I have to use that pear installation, or can I use a separate pear
installation to avoid contamination.

It's unlikely I'll be be submitting patches, but I presume local
customisation is done in .local.php files as it currently is, yes?

Thanks.

Simon