[horde] GIT questions..

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 22:02:32 UTC 2013

On 6 March 2013 22:24, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> No, this is not the same.
>
>>> However, the config screen tells me that only Horde (5.05-git) is
>>> installed.  And that the config needs to be updated (and yet the only
>>> difference between the proposed config and the existing one is the $id
>>

>> Try as I might I am not able to get any apps into horde.  I assume
>> this is to do with the edit to the install_dev.conf right at the
>> beginning of the process.  Here's what I entered there (it would have
>> been really nice if there were an example in the file).
>>

>> // The list of apps to create symlinks for
>> $apps = array(horde, imp, kronolith, turba, mnemo, nag, passwd);
>

> That's not going to work.  These need to be PHP strings.  e.g:
>
> $apps = array('horde', 'imp', 'kronolith' ... ,

Perhaps I will be making commits.  If only to expand some of the
explanation for non PHP people.

However, I changed install_dev.conf to reflect your suggested changes.
 The apps do not appear in my installation.

I reran ./install_dev, logged out, logged back in and still I do not
have any apps.

Do I need to do anything with install_frameworks?

Is there info I can provide you that will help you tell me what's
going on?  I have the feeling it shouldn't be this difficult.  But I
am also aware that the git install instructions are written for a
different audience.

Thanks.

Simon