[horde] GIT questions..

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Mar 7 01:48:10 UTC 2013

Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

> For clarification, my git-repository is /usr/share/git-horde5/ and my
> $web_dir = '/usr/share/horde-beta';  I'm not sure if the $app_fileroot
> should be the git repository or the web-root.  Essentially, it
> shouldn't matter because the web_root is just a symlink to the git
> repository, no?

$app_fileroot only deals with the physical location on the disk.  It
has nothing to do with web location/availability.

Your registry.local.php should contain ONLY (at least at this point)

<?php
$app_fileroot = [Horde location on disk];

> I do have the horde.local.phps though, so that means the install_dev
> script worked because it's only in the apps I specified.
> mail:/usr/share/git-horde5# find . -type f -name horde.local.php
> ./imp/config/horde.local.php
> ./kronolith/config/horde.local.php
> ./mnemo/config/horde.local.php
> ./passwd/config/horde.local.php
> ./nag/config/horde.local.php
> ./horde/config/horde.local.php
> ./turba/config/horde.local.php
>

> What I don't have is any apps showing - still..
>
> 2013-03-06T23:26:26+00:00 DEBUG: HORDE-BETA Setting imp inactive
> because the fileroot does not exist or the application is not
> configured yet. [pid 27221 on line 683 of

One of these tests is failing:

$app_fileroot/imp doesn't exist
$app_fileroot/imp/config/conf.xml exists but conf.php doesn't

michael