[horde] Can't connect to IMP

Maxime Pelletier maxime.pelletier at educsa.org
Thu Mar 7 19:12:16 UTC 2013

   > Sounds like your cookie related settings in Horde's config are
incorrect. > > -- > mike > > The Horde Project (www.horde.org) >
mrubinsk at horde.org[1]

   Hi Mike,

   Thank you for your help, you were right!

   Since we use the same Horde installation for 2 domain names, it looks like

   the $conf['cookie']['domain'] value wasn't set correctly when using
  $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].

   To fix that problem, we created a file named
conf-www.myhorde.org.php with this:

   $conf['cookie']['domain']='.myhorde.org'

   And we created such file for the other domain we have. Now
everything works fine.

   Is it the usual way to configure many virtual hosts? Or does the
$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] variable

   usually returns the name of the virtual host?

   Thanks

   Maxime

Liens:
------