[horde] GIT questions..

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 21:47:24 UTC 2013

On 8 March 2013 21:59, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>>> Your $app_fileroot is *still* wrong.  It must be the base of the HORDE
>>> APPLICATION directory, not the base of the webroot or the base of the git
>>> repository.
>>>
>>> Your $app_fileroot is apparently '/usr/share/git-horde5'.  That's
>>> incorrect
>>> - that's the BASE of your git repo - but nothing is served out of the
>>> base
>>> of the git repo.  It should either be '/usr/share/git-horde5/horde' (or
>>> even
>>> the value of $web_dir from install_dev.conf).
>>

>> If I change it to /usr/share/git-horde5/horde (and when you explain it
>> like that, I understand why I have it wrong) then the login page at
>> least loads (but it loads without a theme.
>

> To make things easier, you should use the same path as in $web_dir from
> install_dev.conf.

I am *so* tempted to change the $web_dir per Michael's suggestion but
the above suggestion worked, and at this point I'm so grateful, I have
no wish to touch a thing!

For the record, my registry.local.php is:

$app_fileroot = '/usr/share/horde-beta';
$app_webroot = '/';

Thank you Michael R, Michael S and Vilius.  I really appreciate it.

Now to find out how to "commit" my local changes.

Thanks again.

Simon