[horde] H5 theme development

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sat Mar 9 16:19:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm continuing the topic regarding H5 theme support and want to make
my own theme.

Copying default theme to new named folder (e.g. 'black' for a black
related theme) and starting changing the name in info.php, then take
care about the css file.

I experienced that the inner frame e.g. in IMP the mails etc start
changing, ok. But the framework around does not change. Also emptying
Horde Cache does not lead to the wanted result.

Can you already give more information about how to modify the H5 themes?

I want to create one or new themes and put them online for everyone to use.

Thank you,
Andreas