[horde] Using the dimp_messageview ; where is my value?!?!

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Mar 11 15:29:13 UTC 2013

Horde 5.0.4  IMP/Mail 6.0.4

I'm trying to figure out how to add a custom element to the message
display template.

I have created a hook dimp_messageview in imp/config/hooks.php

Since it logs a message I *know* it is being pinged every time I open a
message to view.  And I am adding an element to the $msg array and then
returning it.

But.... how and where do I use this?  I've groused all over and can't
find anything.

I've gone into imp/templates/dynamic/message.html.php and put a test
there, even a print_r($this).... the element I added to the array in the
hook just isn't there.

HELP.

--
Adam Tauno Williams  GPG D95ED383