[horde] GIT questions..

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:23:48 UTC 2013

On 11 March 2013 18:13, Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 March 2013 17:13, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:
>>
>> If you mean it can't find the IMAP server, this has nothing to do with how
>> you are installing. This is a configuration error.

See below.

>> If you are using file-based caching, you can just nuke the files yourself.
>
> I'm less inclined to think this is the error now - but where do I do that?

I nuked the /tmp directory (of files).
Well, that fixed the server not found error by imp - I have mail again :)

>>> install_dev.conf
>>> // The list of apps to create symlinks for
>>> $apps = array('horde', 'imp', 'kronolith', 'turba', 'ingo', 'mnemo',
>>> 'nag', 'passwd');
>>

>> Content is missing.
>
> I didn't have it there last week and it didn't seem to be a problem.
> Although I think it's something that should be mentioned in the file -
> one of the changes I'll push when I have the time.  I've added it and
> rerun install_dev but it hasn't made a difference.

>>> $app_webroot = '';
>>

>> Try "/".

>>> I don't think it's related to that ticket - it wasn't just turba affected.
>>

>> It's still the same issue. There is NO way for that error to occur without
>> your php being either broken or misconfigured.
>
> The later is more likely, although I haven't changed anything in the
> php config since I put the server in production 12 months ago.

This is currently my only remaining issue, but I don't understand the
ticket, the proposed solution or what I need to do.  I could add the
lines suggested, but my reading of it is that the Horde devs do not
think this is necessary or advised.

The only app I can reach is passwd.  Kronolith no longer has the
little down arrow for adding an appointment either, I notice.

Simon