[horde] notification window stays open

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Thu Mar 14 12:54:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

when an alarm notification msg box pops up (i.e. kronolith event
notification) and I press the "abschalten" ("turn off"?) button, I see
in Firebug that a corresponding call is made to services/snooze.php,
but the orange notification msg box doesn't get closed. I have to hit
the "close msg box" icon in the upper right corner.

The snooze.php calls returns with HTTP code 200, but the response
contains nothing (displays as completely empty in Firebug). I cannot
tell if this is the expected behavior.

I believe that the message box got closed automatically in former
releases. Have I hit a bug?

Regards,
Jens