[horde] Database upgrade scripts

Carlos Cristóbal Sabroe Yde cyde at uti.unrc.edu.ar
Fri Mar 15 19:05:18 UTC 2013

El 15/03/13 08:29, Vilius Šumskas escribió:
>> Hi, I'm running a Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.2.9 and have tested
>> successfully an upgrade to the new version 5.0.4.
>> I'm almost ready to put it in the production site, but need to upgrade
>> the database (MySQL) again.
>>
>> Where can I find just the database upgrade scripts to re-apply them?
>> Thanks a lot
> In the same place you've found them before?

Err.... no.

I did a fresh install of hgwe 5 using the "webmail-install" script using
my existing mysql credentials. I don't know what that script did internally.
I'm planning to to get an updated version of the mysql database and
re-apply the db upgrade scripts.

Thanks.
Cristóbal.

# webmail-install

Installing Horde Groupware Webmail Edition

Configuring database settings

What database backend should we use?
     (false) [None]
     (mysql) MySQL / PDO
     (mysqli) MySQL (mysqli)
     (pgsql) PostgreSQL
     (sqlite) SQLite

Type your choice []: mysql
Request persistent connections?
     (1) Yes
     (0) No

Type your choice [0]:

Username to connect to the database as* [] horde2010_us
Password to connect with
How should we connect to the database?
     (unix) UNIX Sockets
     (tcp) TCP/IP

Type your choice [unix]:

Location of UNIX socket [] /var/run/mysql/mysql.sock

Database name to use* [] horde2010_db

Internally used charset* [utf-8]
Use SSL to connect to the server?
     (1) Yes
     (0) No

Type your choice [0]: 1

Certification Authority to use for SSL connections []
/etc/apache2/ssl.crt/server.crt
Split reads to a different server?
     (false) Disabled
     (true) Enabled

Type your choice [false]:

Writing main configuration file... done.

*Creating and updating database tables... done.*

Configuring administrator settings

Specify an existing mail user who you want to give administrator
permissions (optional): <admin at domain>

Writing main configuration file... done.

Thank you for using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition!

--
Cristóbal Sabroe Yde