[horde] H5 theme development

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Sun Mar 17 15:31:58 UTC 2013

----- Nachricht von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------
   Datum: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:48:28 -0600
     Von: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] H5 theme development
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Mauser Info <andreas at mauser.info>:

>>> Don't do that. Only create icons and CSS rules that you actually want
>>> to change.

Thank you, we started and found it not too hard changing stuff, but we
did not find every single piece we need.

Some mail content is put into an iframe. Why? Is there a way to
influence the styling of the content within the iframe?

Also I would like to ask if there is any documentation regarding
theming from the theme developers which you could provide?

----- Ende der Nachricht von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> -----