[horde] Modify to use kapow...

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sun Mar 17 23:48:26 UTC 2013

I'm trying to modify horde 5.0.4 to use kapow during login.

See http://kapow.cs.pdx.edu/kapow

I'm using the stock ajax.js from simpleApp, see the web site above.

I have registered with KaPow and have pasted the relevant keys in
to headwinds2lib.php.

Firebug is giving me a javascript error relating to ajax.js saying
that the comment string is null.  I'm trying to get the kaPow developers
to tell me how to set those strings, but so far, nothing.

I figure I need to change templates/login/login.inc, and js/login.js.
Do I need to touch any other files?  How do I fix the login process
so that you have to solve the puzzles to log in successfully?

Has anyone done captcha integration with horde 5?  I don't need to do
captcha, but I figure a similar technique might work.

I also figure the files I need to add should be in their own directory
under horde5, I currently use kaPowAddons.  In that directory reside
headwinds2lib.php, ajax.js, and kapowprocess.php.  Please see the above
mentioned web site.