[horde] H5 theme development

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Mar 18 02:35:24 UTC 2013

Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> Some mail content is put into an iframe. Why?

It is the only way to display HTML content correctly.  Since HTML
content may contain embedded style information that would conflict
with the current CSS on the page if not segregated.

  Is there a way to
> influence the styling of the content within the iframe?

Why would you?  The HTML in the IFRAME is necessarily self-contained.
Meaning if you start messing with it, you are going to break the way
the sender intended it to be viewed.

> Also I would like to ask if there is any documentation regarding
> theming from the theme developers which you could provide?

http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/ThemesH5

michael